Version 0.9.10, Thursday, August 28 2014
- Disable /proc/kcore, /proc/kallsyms, /dev/port, /boot
- Fixed –top option CPU utilization calculation
- Implemented –tree option in firejail and firemon
- Implemented –join=name option
- Implemented –shutdown option
- Preserve the current working directory if possible
- Cppcheck and clang errors cleanup
- Added a Chromium web browser profile
Version 0.9.8.1, Friday, July 25 2014
- Fixed a number of problems introduced in release 0.9.8.
Version 0.9.8, Thursday, July 24 2014
- Implemented nowrap mode for firejail –list command option
- Added –top option in both firejail and firemon
- Seccomp filter support
- Added PID filtering support for firemon
- Lots of bugfixes
Version 0.9.6, Saturday, June 7 2014
- Mounting tmpfs on top of /var/log, required by several server programs
- Server fixes for /var/lib and /var/cache
- Private mode fixes
- csh and zsh default shell support
- Chroot mode fixes
- Added support for lighttpd, isc-dhcp-server, apache2, nginx, snmpd
Version 0.9.4, Sunday, May 4 2014
- Fixed resolv.conf on Ubuntu systems using DHCP.
- Fixed resolv.conf on Debian systems using resolvconf package.
- Fixed /var/lock directory.
- Fixed /var/tmp directory.
- Fixed symbolic links in profile files.
- Added profiles for evince, midori.
Version 0.9.2, Friday, April 24 2014
- Checking IP address passed with –ip option using ARP; exit if the address is already present.
- Using a lock file during ARP address assignment in order to removed a race condition.
- everal fixes to –private option; it also mounts a tmpfs filesystem on top of /tmp.
- Added user access check for profile file.
- Added –defaultgw option.
- Added support of –noip option; it is necessary for DHCP setups.
- Added syslog support.
- Added support for “tmpfs” and “read-only” profile commands.
- Added an expect-based testing framework for the project.
- Added bash completion support.
- Added support for multiple networks.
Version 0.9, Saturday, April 12 2014
- First beta version.